Friday, January 9, 2015

Back from the Farm

While I've been missing, I've been busy rebuilding the house!

Electric is done, yard is fenced, floor is rebuilt, house is completely replumbed, temporary skirting is almost up, and roof is nearly fixed.  Wow, I've been busy! In addition, I've house-sat for three weeks, paid off half my credit card, done 2 commissions, taken up an internship, and packed most of my house.

Picture will come once we get unpacked at the new place! Is it perfect? Nope. Is it livable? Absolutely.

Since it's the beginning of the month, I thought it'd be good to go over resolutions! I'm a big fan of resolutions. It makes me feel motivated and gives me a goal to work towards all year long. 

2015 Resolutions:
1. Send my novel off to at least 3 agents or presses.
2, Pay off my credit card (I owe about $700)
3. Pay of my car (Dad lent me money, I still owe $400)
4. Start a garden!
5. Lay laminate (in the mean time, we'll be living on waterproofed plywood)
6. Paint the Kitchen and Living Room
7. Rebuild the 2nd bathroom (floor rotted away)
8. Lay vinyl in the master bath (they put carpet in..)
9. Finish business plan and execute!
10. Rebuild coop and run water to it
11. Get bunnies!
12. Build roosting boxes.

A wonderful lady in a nearby town has a breeding pair of meat rabbits to give to me as a house warming present whenever I'm ready for them, and my mother-in-law to be has offered to buy us 6 chicks as a house warming present! I've cleaned out the coop, so I'm halfway there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment